The team at LomaStay has more than 6 years of experience managing short-term rentals.
Short-term renting is the practice of hosting short-term visitors. You may have heard of a few of the most popular sites that facilitate this practice, such as Airbnb and VRBO. This article will help you decide whether hiring a management company would be beneficial for your business.
A vacation rental management company is an organization that helps you effectively manage your listing and host guests. For example, LomaStay provides professional photography services, 24/7 support for guests and hosts, housekeeping services, and marketing to keep your listings full year-round.
Using a management company can provide several benefits if you’re new to hosting or have limited time to dedicate to managing your listing(s). Some benefits include: more time to focus on other activities in life (because someone else takes care of the listing), higher occupancy rates (because they market your listing), higher guest satisfaction rates (because someone else is around 24/7). These are just some examples! If you want more information about how LomaStay can help increase bookings and guest satisfaction rates at your property, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org today!
We provide a full-spectrum service that takes care of everything for you.
- Tell us when you want the property to be booked.
- We’ll handle the rest, providing all services on a single monthly invoice.
- Receive your rental income every month!
- Relax and travel in peace!
Here’s how it works: we manage guest bookings and payments, calendar, and communications; clean and maintain your property; and handle guest check-in and check-out for each reservation at a fraction of what you would otherwise pay for handling all these tasks individually.
We will write an effective and attractive listing for you.
Without an effective listing, most people will just skip your property and keep looking. So, if you want to make the most out of your rental property, these are the things that your listing should include:
- Photos and videos – People spend more time reading listings with photos. And if video is available, they’ll spend even more time watching it. If you don’t have a unique property or amenities to offer, good photos and videos will convey the experience of staying at your place better than text ever could.
- Essential information – You need to list the essentials: number of bedrooms and bathrooms; size; parking availability; location (if it’s not obvious); anything else that are potential deal-breakers for travelers. If you have an older home with no air conditioning or wifi, then note that in the listing too! Nothing is worse than arriving at a rental only to find out that something as basic as internet access isn’t available.
- Things to do near your place – You don’t need to write a travel blog about all there is to see and do in the area around your place. But be sure to list some of the best nearby attractions so guests know what they can expect from their visit. Any tips on where local residents like yourself frequent would go a long way here!
- Unique features of your property – Your unique selling proposition (USP) may be something simple like how close it is located near town center or something more complex like having high quality mattresses for comfortable sleep every night during their stay at LomaStay! Whatever makes your home stand out from other vacation rentals should be highlighted here so travelers who come across this specific listing will know why they should choose it over others.”
We offer the best rates in the industry.
LomaStay’s commission rate is among the lowest in the industry, and we offer even more benefits.
Unlike our competitors, we don’t take an automatic percentage of your earnings. Instead, our low commission rate is performance-based: The higher your unit’s occupancy rate, the lower our fee is to you. You can also pay a flat-rate yearly fee to be part of the LomaStay family—and no matter which plan you choose, you’ll be able to earn money with us right away. Plus, if you decide to work with us for three years or longer, you’ll qualify for a loyalty program that recognizes your hard work and rewards it accordingly.
We can help you optimize your property’s potential through unique design and furnishing options.
LomaStay’s in-house design team can help you achieve your vacation rental income potential. LomaStay’s designers will work with you to give your property a look and feel that is not only aesthetically appealing, but also helps maximize bookings. By incorporating the right color palettes, furnishings, and artwork into your property, we’ll make sure it stands out from other rentals on the market and increases bookings. In addition to our experienced interior designers, we have designers who specialize in a variety of styles—modern (aesthetic), rustic (aesthetic), minimalist (aesthetic)—so that no matter what kind of vibe you’re looking for at your home, we have someone who can help bring it all together for you!
Our staff is available 24/7 to assist guests with any problems they may encounter.
At LomaStay, we pride ourselves on providing our guests with the most thorough and responsive service possible. That’s why we’re available 24/7 to assist guests with any problems they may encounter during their stay.
From issues as simple as replacing a lightbulb to something more complicated like needing help with local attractions and restaurants, all of your guests have to do is call us and let us know what they need. And, because we have trained experts in customer service standing by around the clock, you can be confident that any problem your guest has will be resolved quickly and precisely.
Additionally, if you or your guests need help planning the entirety of their trip—from making dinner reservations at a posh restaurant or booking tickets for a Broadway show to planning an excursion through the wilderness—we can provide those services as well!
We’re a local business with knowledgeable employees who are deeply embedded in the greater Scottsdale community.
We’re a local business with knowledgeable employees who are deeply embedded in the greater Scottsdale community. As a locally owned and operated vacation rental management company, we employ people who have lived here for years, many of whom grew up here. They know all the great things to do and see in and around Scottsdale. Our staff knows about all the fun activities, best food spots, and coolest places to visit. Whether you want to grab brunch at House of Tricks or spend an afternoon shopping at the Kierland Commons mall, they can tell you where to go.
Our team is always available to answer your questions—no matter how big or small. If your guests need help with anything—and we mean anything—we’ll be happy to assist them 24/7 with whatever they need during their stay in Scottsdale. We’re not just another faceless corporation; we genuinely care about our guests’ experience at LomaStay properties and want them to enjoy their vacation as much as possible. We believe that our commitment to customer service sets us apart from other vacation rental management companies in Arizona!
LomaStay provides a premium experience without the premium price tag.
When you use a more expensive management company, those high prices are baked into everything they do. Not so with LomaStay. Our local team uses Arizona market knowledge to create more competitive pricing than the big guys while still providing a premium experience and excellent service. We’re not just going through the motions here, we’re passionate about what we do and it shows in our work. Plus, we don’t have as many rules or hoops to jump through as competitors might have. We’re not limited by bureaucracy or red tape because we can make decisions quickly and creatively, leaving us able to provide better service than other management companies that may be bogged down by corporate structures or out-of-state teams who don’t know the area like we do.